POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Are cheap fonts likely to not work in povray? : Re: Are cheap fonts likely to not work in povray? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:08:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Are cheap fonts likely to not work in povray?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 23 Mar 2003 23:20:42
Message: <3e7e879a$1@news.povray.org>
Sorry, see:
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/30955/

I didn't want to include all of the files. My system is getting a bit
complicated.

The guy on the left has the letter "a" as a text object  object pattern.  No
matter what letter I type in there, it always shows the same character from
the font file.  I think however that the font file works okay in Wordpad.